November 24, 2019
A rolled sugar cookie made with maple sugar.
1 cup butter 1 egg 3 cups flour
1 cup maple sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter and maple sugar.
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and mix into dough.
5. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
6. Roll to ¼ inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters.
Here is a short video showing how we make our maple sugar.
Comments will be approved before showing up.